Weblium is site-building service that uses AI to help build your website. You can customize your site with contact and newsletter forms so that visitors can sign up for more information. You can connect these forms to your AWeber list and tag subscribers when they sign up, allowing you to further automate your business.
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate your Weblium forms to AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Open the site builder and click the "Actions" tab from the menu options at the top of the page.
- Then, click "Go to Settings."
- Click the "Form Management" tab in your site settings.
- Next, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Select AWeber from the available integrations.
- Then, click "Connect."
- You will have to allow Weblium to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Now that you are connected to your AWeber account, return to the site builder and click on your form to pull up the "Form Settings" box. Click the "Integrations" tab within this box.
- The AWeber toggle should be on by default. If not, enable the toggle. Then, you can select a list from the drop-down menu to add subscribers to.
- After you do that, click the "Sync fields with AWeber" link
- Add any tags that you would like to apply to your subscribers in the "Tags" menu.
- Then, connect the fields on your Weblium form to the corresponding fields in AWeber. You can connect custom fields too.
- Once complete, click "Apply."
And that's it! Now, visitors to your Weblium website can fill out your form to be added to your AWeber list.