How do I publish Landing Pages to my WordPress website?
The AWeber for WordPress plugin allows you to add forms and landing pages to your WordPress site. You can add an AWeber landing page to an existing page on your site or create a new page with it's own page path. Landing pages are a great tool to help grow your list, offer an incentive, and promote your products and services. With AWeber's landing page editor, you can customize the design of your page to match your site branding.
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to add a landing page to your WordPress site.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, download the AWeber for WordPress plugin and create a landing page.
- Click the AWeber icon from the menu options on the left-hand side of your WordPress dashboard and select "Landing Pages."
- Select a list from the "List" drop-down, or click "Create" to open your AWeber account and create a new landing page.
- After selecting your list, you will see all of the published landing pages on that list. Click "Link" next to the landing page you would like to add to your site.
Note: Once you link your AWeber landing page to your WordPress page, unlinking the landing page afterwards will result in a blank page. Any previous content on the WordPress page will not be restored.
- You can link the landing page to an existing page of your WordPress site by clicking "Link this page."
You can also create a new page and page path. The page path is the portion of the URL after the first forward slash. For example, with https://www.example.com/test, the /test portion of the URL is the page path. Enter the name and path you would like to use and click "Create New Page & Link."
NOTE: If you publish new changes to your landing page in AWeber, don't forget to go into the AWeber plugin and click the resync button. Clicking the resync button will pull over the landing page changes into your WordPress website.
And that's it! The landing page information will update with the name and path.