Landing pages are a great tool to help grow your list, offer an incentive, and promote your products and services. With AWeber's landing page editor, you can customize the design of your page to match your site branding.
If you're not sure how to get started, we have instructions on how to create a landing page.
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to customize your landing page URL.
Step By Step Instructions
- Before publishing your landing page, you will want to update your "Settings" under Page Properties.
- Here, you can edit your Landing Page URL settings and add a custom subdomain and page path. Your custom subdomain will replace the part of the URL before aweb.page. In order to update this, first click "Customize Subdomain."
- After you click "Customize Subdomain," you will be brought to your "Domains and Addresses" settings. Add your subdomain to the "Account Subdomain" box and click "Save Subdomain." Please note: you can only update the subdomain three times.
- You will see your changes reflected in the "Preview URL" section when you return to the landing page editor. Then, you can also edit the page path. The page path is the portion of the URL after the first forward slash. For example, with https://www.example.com/my-awesome-landing-page, the /my-awesome-landing-page portion of the URL is the page path.
- After entering your custom page path, you will see your landing page URL update accordingly.
- Once you have finished customizing your landing page, click the "Save & Exit" button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the builder.
- On the Landing Pages section of your account, you will have the option to publish your page when you're ready. To do so, simply click the "Publish" button.
When you share your landing page, you will see your custom subdomain and page path reflected in your landing page URL.
Now, you've successfully customized your AWesome landing page URL that you can use to begin collecting subscribers for your mailing list! You can start sharing your landing page link on your social media platforms, your website, and anywhere that makes sense for you to help build your audience.
Note: if you have a WordPress website, you can add your AWeber landing page to an existing page on your site with its own page path as well.