How do I integrate Brave Popup Builder with AWeber?
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate Brave Popups to AWeber.
With the Brave Popup Builder plugin, you can create pop-up forms on for your WordPress site. You can select between different templates (like newsletter and survey forms) or create a form from scratch. You can connect these forms to your AWeber lists so subscribers can sign up and receive more information about your business.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, download and install the Brave Popup Builder plugin.
- Click the Brave Popup icon on the left-hand side of your WordPress control panel, and click "Integrations."
- Then, select AWeber from the available options.
- First, you will need to authorize the integration. Click "Get Auth Code" to get started.
- You will have to allow Brave Popup Builder to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Then, copy your unique authorization code.
- Return to the integration settings page and paste your authorization code into the textbox.
- Next, click "Get Refresh Token" to generate a token key. Once complete, click "Connect."
- Now, you can connect a form to your list. Select "All Campaigns" from the menu options on the left-hand side of the control panel.
- Click the "+" icon and click "New Popup / Widget" to create a new form.
- Name your popup and select a template.
Then, click "Create Popup."
- Once you open the form editor, click and drag the "Form" element from the left-hand side of the editor into the body of the form.
- Double-click the form to pull up more settings.
- Select the "Action" tab in the "Form Settings" box.
- Then, click the "Add User to Newsletter" button.
- Select AWeber from the "Newsletter Service" drop-down menu.
- Select the list that you want subscribers added to.
- Lastly, map the fields on your form so the correct information is sent over to your list.
- Once complete, enable the toggle to apply these settings to your form.
And that's it! Your pop-up form will be connected to your list and visitors to your site will be able to sign up for your newsletter.