How do I create a custom thank you page using the landing page builder?
In this article, we're going to walk through the steps to create a custom thank you page for your forms using the landing page builder.
Landing pages are a great way to grow your subscriber list if you don't have a website. The thank you page of your form is where subscribers will be redirected immediately after submitting their information. You can include a lot of different information on this page besides just the "thank you." For example, you can encourage subscribers to follow your social media platforms. You can use this thank you page for the form on your landing page or for a regular sign up form.
For more tips on how to utilize the thank you page, click here to view a video from AWeber's YouTube channel.
Step By Step Instructions
- Access the "Landing Pages" tab by clicking the "Pages & Forms" dropdown. You can edit an existing landing page or create a new landing page. To create a new page, click the "Create a Landing Page" button.
- There are a lot of different templates that you can choose from, or you can build your page from scratch. There are also templates specifically the thank you pages. These templates contain placeholder text that you can edit. Click the template you would like to use.
- Edit the page using the drag and drop elements. Once complete, click "Save & Exit" in the bottom-right of the editor.
- Next, click the publish icon to make the page live.
- After you publish the page, click the clipboard icon next to the URL to copy it.
- Then, click the name of the landing page that contains your sign up form.
- Click on the sign up form to pull up the "Form" settings on the right-hand side of the landing page builder.
- Next, click the "Submission" tab.
- Select "Custom URL" from the "Thank You Page" drop-down.
- Paste the URL from your thank you page into the "Custom URL" box.
And that's it! When someone visits your landing page in the future and signs up to your list, they will be redirected to the custom thank you page. Beyond your sign up forms, you could also use the thank you page URL for your click automations in campaign messages.