In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate Influence to your AWeber account.
With Influence, you can create notification pop-up modules for your site alerting visitors about how many people are viewing the page, new customers, or customer reviews. You can connect those notifications to your list to add interested subscribers.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click the blue "+" button to get started creating a new campaign.
- Click the "Capture Leads" tab in the campaign settings.
- Then, click the "Apps" tab.
- Locate AWeber from the list of available options and click "Connect."
- Click the "Add Account" button in the AWeber settings that appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will have to allow Influence to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After you enter your login details, you will be brought to a page with your unique authorization code. Click the box to copy that authorization code to your clipboard.
- Repeat steps #2 - #4 to access your AWeber settings and paste the authorization code into the authorization code textbox and click "Connect."
- Once you authorize the integration, click the drop-down menu to select the list to which you would like subscribers added.
- Then, click the "x" button in the top-left of your AWeber settings to return to the "Apps" page.
- AWeber will be listed under your "Connected Apps." Click the toggle to enable the integration.
And that's it! Congratulations, you are now connected to Influence.