How do I find console errors and my browser version for troubleshooting?
Retrieving console errors or the version of your current browser can help us identify what is causing the problem more quickly, and get you back up and running as soon as possible.
In this article we will discuss how to find and capture console errors, as well as how to find your browser version.
How to find and capture console errors
1. Go to the page in your account where you are having the problem.
2. Right click on the page, and choose "Inspect".
3. Select "Console" in the menu that appears.
Note: In this example, we are using Chrome. If you do not have Chrome installed on your device, reference your browser's resources to retrieve console errors.
4. Take a screenshot of the errors that appear under the Console tab.
5. Right click on any errors, then use the "Save As" option to save the errors in a file on your computer.
6. Send both the screenshot and any saved files to the Customer Solutions Specialist assisting you.
How to find your browser version
AWeber can be used successfully across many great browsers, but it's important to make sure you're using the most recent version of your browser whenever possible. Below are instructions for finding the version of the browser that you're currently running.
Windows 7, 8.1, 10:
Mac OS X:
Linux / Ubuntu:
If you're not sure what browser you are using, MyBrowserInfo.com will tell you your browser as well as the version of the browser that is installed.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to connect with one of our email experts. Our Customer Solutions team is standing by to help.
Available Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 8:00PM ET
Toll Free (Within USA): 1-877-293-2371
International: +001 215-825-2196
Note: Saturday to Sunday we are available for Live Chat and Email support.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online Live Chat
Monday - Friday 7:00AM ET - 10:00PM ET
Saturday 8:00AM ET to 5:00PM ET
Sunday 8:00AM ET to 5:00PM ET