When troubleshooting problems in your account, it is often helpful to provide console errors or the version of your current browser that is running. This information can help us identify what is causing the problem more quickly, and get you back up and running as soon as possible.
In this article we will discuss how to find and capture console errors, as well as how to find your browser version.
How to find and capture console errors
1. Go to the page in your account where you are having the problem.
2. Right click on the page, and choose "Inspect".
3. Select "Console" in the menu that appears.
Note: These screenshots were taken in Chrome. If you do not have Chrome installed on your device, click here for instructions specific to your browser.
4. Take a screenshot of the errors that appear under the Console tab.
5. Right click on any errors, then use the "Save As" option to save the errors in a file on your computer.
6. Send both the screenshot and any saved files to the Customer Solutions Specialist who is assisting you. If you have not yet contacted us regarding the problem you're having, we are available by phone from 8am-8pm Eastern Standard Time during the week, and 24/7 via Live Chat and Email.
How to find your browser version
AWeber can be used successfully across many great browsers, but it's important to make sure you're using the most recent version of your browser whenever possible. Below are instructions for finding the version of the browser that you're currently running.
Windows 7, 8.1, 10:
Mac OS X:
Linux / Ubuntu:
If you're not sure what browser you are using, https://mybrowserinfo.com/ will tell you your browser as well as the version of the browser that is installed.