How do I sell an Ecommerce Subscription?
In this article we will be walking through the steps to add a subscription payment to your Landing Page using the Ecommerce Element.
After Integrating with Stripe, you'll be able to add new products to your Landing Page.
Step By Step Instructions
- Open the landing page editor, and click and drag the Ecommerce element to the desired spot of your landing page.
- Click the "Product" drop-down menu and select "Add Product."
- Next, name your product.
- In the "Payment Type" section, select "Subscription."
- Then, define the price of the product. This will be the set price buyers will be charged for each payment based on the frequency that you choose in the next step.
Choose the frequency of your subscription. You can select weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly from the "Frequency" drop-down menu.
After choosing the frequency, click "Add Product."
- You can add automations to your subscription by clicking "Add Automation."
You can add or remove tags if a buyer purchases the product or cancels their subscription.
You can also choose to unsubscribe a buyer from your list if they cancel their payment.
Note: Unsubscribing from a list will not automatically cancel the payment subscription. The buyers' subscriptions can be canceled within the associated Stripe account. If you are a buyer looking to cancel subscription payments, please contact the account owner for further assistance.
Once you create the automation, click "Add Automation" to save that to your product, and that's it! Congratulations, you have now successfully created a subscription with Ecommerce. Now, you can invite buyers to subscribe to your AWesome premium content.