How do I integrate Thrive Leads/Thrive Themes with AWeber?
In this article, we will be reviewing how to integrate the Thrive Leads/Thrive Themes WordPress plugin with AWeber.
Thrive Leads is a lead generation plugin for WordPress. Connecting AWeber to your Thrive opt in forms will allow you to automatically send subscribers who fill out your forms to your AWeber List.
Step By Step Instructions
- After you have installed the Thrive Leads plugin, you can connect to AWeber. First, access your Thrive dashboard and select "Manage Connections" in the "API Connections" block.
- Select "Add new Connection."
- Scroll and select AWeber in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your AWeber login credentials and select "Allow Access."
You should see a success block indicating your connection has been established.
Connecting a Form to AWeber
Once you've successfully established the connection with AWeber, you can send leads to your AWeber List upon sign up.
- Access the settings of the form you would like to connect to AWeber, and view the "Main Options" drop-down.
- Select "Add Connection" and choose AWeber.
- Choose the AWeber list you would like to direct the form to. You can also set tags to be applied.
- Last, select "Apply" to save your connection to AWeber.
Now you've successfully connected your Thrive form to AWeber! Subscribers will be added to your list once they sign up through your form.