How do I integrate WarriorPlus with AWeber?
WarriorPlus is an e-commerce platform that you can use to sell digital marketing products and set up affiliate programs for others to promote your products. When you integrate with WarriorPlus, you can add your customers to your list.
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate your WarriorPlus products with your AWeber list.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the account menu in the top-right corner of your dashboard and select "my account."
- Then, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Click the "New Service" button.
- And select AWeber from the available integrations.
- You will have to allow WarriorPlus to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- You will be brought back to your WarriorPlus dashboard. Create a name for the integration and click "Save."
- Next, you can connect your product to your list. Click the "Vendors" tab and select "Products."
- Click "New Product."
- Scroll to the "Integrations & Tracking" section of your product settings and click "New Connection." Then, select the integration that you created.
- Select the list you want subscribers added to and apply any tags to the product. Once complete, click "Save."
And that's it! When someone purchases your product, they will be added to your list with any tags that you applied.