How do I integrate ConversioBot with AWeber?
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate ConversioBot with AWeber.
With ConversioBot, you can create automated chat bots for your website to help convert visitors into subscribers or paid customers. You can connect to your AWeber list through the integration so that people who interact with your bot are added to the list.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will need to connect to your AWeber account in your "General Settings."
- Click "Settings" underneath AWeber's logo and scroll down to connect.
- You will have to allow ConversioBot to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Next, you can connect your bot to a specific list. Click "Build a Bot" from the menu at the top of the page to get started.
- You can edit an existing bot or click "Create A Bot" to start fresh.
- Design your bot and then proceed to the third step, the "Settings" step. On this step, scroll to the "Marketing Automation Settings" section and click "Add New List."
- Select the AWeber integration and your AWeber list.
And that's it! When someone connects with your bot and submits their email address, it will automatically be added to your list and you can start sending them messages.