How do I integrate UpViral with AWeber?
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate AWeber with UpViral.
With UpViral, you can create sweepstakes, rewards programs, and waitlists to help grow your audience and promote your business or products before launching them. You can connect your UpViral campaigns to your AWeber list, so people who register are automatically added to the list and you can send them messages. This integration also support tags.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, go to your UpViral account settings.
- Click the "Integrations" tab and click the "Add new autoresponder" button.
- Name the integration and select AWeber from the available options. Once complete, click "Connect to AWeber API."
- You will have to allow UpViral to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials, complete the captcha, and click "Allow access."
- Once you've authorized the integration, you can connect your UpViral campaign to your list. Go to your main dashboard to view your existing campaigns or create a new campaign. In this example, we will edit an existing campaign.
- In order to connect to your list, go to step #7 in the campaign settings, "Autoresponder." Select your integration from the drop-down and select your AWeber list.
- Next, you can map the fields from your campaign. If you have any custom fields, make sure to create those in your AWeber account first.
- Then, map out any tags that you have in the campaign as tags to be applied to your subscribers.
- Once complete, click "Test Autoresponder" to test the connection. This is not required, but it can be helpful to troubleshoot any connection issues.
A pop-over will appear on the page for you to enter your name and email. Click "Save" to send the test.
And that's it! Just make sure to save your settings, and anybody who signs up through your UpViral campaign will be added to your list.