In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate your Convertri form to your AWeber list.
Convertri is a funnel-building software. You can set up opt-in pages to convert your visitors to subscribers or you can create sales pages for visitors to purchase from you. With the AWeber integration, you can connect your opt-in forms to your AWeber list.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will have to authorize the integration in your Convertri account settings. To do this, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Then, hover over AWeber's logo and click "Setup."
- A pop-over will appear on the page. Click the "Connect your account" button.
- You will have to allow Convertri to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After authorizing the integration, you will be brought back to your Convertri dashboard and you will see a notification that the integration was successfully connected. Click the "x" in the top-right of the box to continue.
- Now, you can connect your Convertri form to your list. Click the "Campaigns" tab from the top of the page and click "Create New" to get started.
- Create your campaign and funnel. Hover over the page with your form and click "Edit Page" to open up Convertri's editor.
- Click the "Forms" button from the menu at the top of the editor.
- The "Configure Form" box will appear on the page. Click the "Autoresponders" tab and select "AWeber."
- Next, you can select your AWeber list from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting your AWeber list, you can map any custom fields that you have to the corresponding field in your Convertri form.
You can apply tags to the form.
You can also apply tags to any checkboxes or radio buttons that you have on your form.
- Finally, finish configuring the form with your thank you page and click "Done" when complete.
And that's it! Your form is now successfully connected to your AWeber list. Anybody who visits your page and subscribes will be added to the list with the appropriate tags.