How do I integrate MailOptin with AWeber?
In this article, we will be reviewing how to integrate MailOptin with AWeber. MailOptin is a WordPress plugin aimed to generate quality leads and increase site visitor conversions. By connecting AWeber to your MailOptin forms, your sign ups can be added to your AWeber list as subscribers.
Step By Step Instructions
- Access the MailOptin plugin in your WordPress account and select the "Integrations" tab.
- Select AWeber in sidebar list and click "Authorize."
- Sign into AWeber with your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- This should take you back to the Integrations tab confirming a successful integration.
Connect Optin Form
- Click "Optin Campaigns" in the MailOptin sidebar menu.
- Click the blue pencil button to edit the form you'd like to connect to AWeber.
- In form settings, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Select the drop-down for the current selected integration or click "Add Another Integration" if you want to keep the current settings.
- Select AWeber in the drop-down menu.
- Select the list you would like subscribers to be added to. You can also choose to add tags upon submission.
If you have custom fields to map to AWeber, select the "Map Custom Fields" button.
- Existing custom fields in the selected AWeber list will display and you can match up form fields to be passed over. Click "Save" when done matching.
That's it! You will now have subscribers who sign up through your form added to AWeber as subscribers.