How do I connect a product to a specific Campaign?
With the Ecommerce element, you can apply a tag to each of your products and deliver an automated message to your buyers based on the tag. Whether you are delivering your digital product or sending a customized thank you email, this is a great way to follow up with your new buyers. In this article, we will review how to deliver your product through Campaigns after your buyer has made a purchase.
In order to start selling, you must first connect your account to Stripe. Learn how to connect Stripe and AWeber with a step-by-step walkthrough.
Step By Step Instructions
- After connecting your Stripe account and adding the Ecommerce element to your landing page, select your Ecommerce button to view its settings.
- On the Ecommerce sidebar menu, you'll find the "Tag Automations" section where you can remove and add tags to those who purchase that product. Click the "Add Automation" button.
- Set a specific tag to be added to the buyers of this product.
- Click "Add Automation" after the desired tags have been set.
- After configuring your tag and publishing your landing page, you'll create a Campaign triggered on the tag applied through your Ecommerce element. First, access your Campaigns tab and click the "Create a Campaign" button.
- Select "Create a blank campaign" in the popup that appears. Then, give your campaign a name.
- Then, select the "Tag Applied" trigger.
- Under the Tag Applied menu, add the same tag that you set to apply to the buyers of your product. In this example, we used, "pre-order."
Note: To allow for your subscribers to receive this message multiple times, after recurring purchases, you'll need to configure your Campaign to allow for multiple entries.
- Continue to build out your campaign and set to active when it's ready to start sending to newly tagged buyers.
Congratulations! Now, once a subscriber completes a purchase from you, they will receive the configured tag, which will trigger a Campaign message containing the digital product or message you would like to automatically send to your buyers.