How do I automatically email links to my YouTube videos after I post them?
Use Campaigns to automatically send a message to subscribers after you post a new video to your YouTube channel. This email notification will make sure people know they have a new video to watch and help increase your YouTube views.
Share a landing page to get your viewers to subscribe to your email list.
- Click to create a new campaign
- Select the "YouTube Automation" template.
- Click on Step 3, your Check Feed action, to link it to your YouTube Channel
- Paste in the link to your YouTube Channel - your link will automatically update to something that looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=XXX
- Set your frequency to schedule often you want your newsletter to send updates
- Keep this set to hourly if you want your campaign to send a notification right after it’s posted
- Choose from Daily, Weekly, or Monthly to send your notifications on a set schedule
- Click on the Send Message action inside Step 3
- Click on the selected message Subject Line to edit your message template
- Click on the sample article to replace it with your content
- Enter your Youtube channel URL to load your content
- Keep your feed set to dynamic to send your latest content
- Customize your message template. Save & Exit your message to go back to your campaign
- Save & Exit your campaign to activate
- Click to activate your Campaign
This template is set to trigger for all new subscribers that join after you activate it. Learn how to add existing subscribers into your new campaign.
Campaigns can also be triggered by tags. You can update your campaign trigger to "Tag Applied" to offer your notification to a specific group of subscribers.