Our answers to frequently asked questions about AWeber's API.
- What is OAuth and why is it used by AWeber's API?
- How does moving a subscriber with the API affect custom fields?
- How will I know about API updates or changes?
- What is my AWeber API key?
- How do I use OAuth 1 authentication with AWeber's API?
- What kind of authentication should I use for my integration?
- What libraries are available for the AWeber API?
- How do permissions work in the API?
- How do I change my integration's permissions?
- Do AWeber API access tokens expire?
- How does AWeber's API handle pagination?
- Does AWeber throttle or rate limit API requests?
- How do I get my integration featured on the "Integrations Showcase?"
- Does AWeber have an API?