Our answers to frequently asked questions about AWeber's API.
- What OAuth 2 scopes are available for AWeber's API?
- How do I use OAuth 2 authentication with AWeber's API?
- Why is my integration giving me an error?
- What is OAuth and why is it used by AWeber's API?
- How does moving a subscriber with the API affect custom fields?
- How will I know about API updates or changes?
- What is my AWeber API key?
- How do I use OAuth 1 authentication with AWeber's API?
- What kind of OAuth 1 authentication should I use for my integration?
- What libraries can I use with the AWeber API?
- How do OAuth 1 permissions work in the API?
- How do I change my OAuth 1 integration's permissions?
- Do AWeber API access tokens expire?
- How does AWeber's API handle pagination?
- Does AWeber throttle or rate limit API requests?
- How do I get my integration featured on the "Integrations Showcase?"
- Does AWeber have an API?